SCOPE OF THE FINAL RULE
The final rule applies to most closed-end consumer mortgage loans. It does not apply to home equity lines of credit, reverse mortgages, or mortgage loans secured by a mobile home or by a dwelling that is not attached to real property. The final rule also does not apply to loans made by a creditor who makes five or fewer mortgages in a year.
- Summary of the Final Rule
- At Long Last….The New Rule
- Advanced Highlights of the Final RESPA-TILA Rule
- Copies of the Proposed Final Forms Found Here!
- Driving Change Through the CFPB's Foundation for Reform
- How Do I Make My Voice Heard?
- Proposed Final Rule Published
- Runner Up?
- Game On!
- From Bad to Worse?
- Ideal 3 years 4 months ago
- Yes, real estate career 3 years 4 months ago
- Easy Hud Software 4 years 1 month ago
- Signature pages on the new 2010 HUD 4 years 1 month ago
- New HUD Forms 4 years 2 months ago
- Revised Answer! 4 years 3 months ago
- Some Suggestions 4 years 3 months ago
- NoProBono Case - but some ProBono Advice 4 years 3 months ago
- RESPA Opportunities 4 years 3 months ago
- To Roll or Not to Roll... 4 years 3 months ago