SCOPE OF THE FINAL RULE
The final rule applies to most closed-end consumer mortgage loans. It does not apply to home equity lines of credit, reverse mortgages, or mortgage loans secured by a mobile home or by a dwelling that is not attached to real property. The final rule also does not apply to loans made by a creditor who makes five or fewer mortgages in a year.
- Summary of the Final Rule
- At Long Last….The New Rule
- Advanced Highlights of the Final RESPA-TILA Rule
- Copies of the Proposed Final Forms Found Here!
- Driving Change Through the CFPB's Foundation for Reform
- How Do I Make My Voice Heard?
- Proposed Final Rule Published
- Runner Up?
- Game On!
- From Bad to Worse?